Bitchange.Online Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money-Laundering policy
The Bitchange OÜ AML policy is aimed at fighting money laundering and terrorist financing by following
Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act (revision of January 14, 2019). This includes implementing KYC (“Know Your Customer”) rules, monitoring of suspicious transactions, periodical enhanced customer review, and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies. Bitchange reserves the right to refuse registration or impose limitations on the accounts of persons from territories that do not meet international AML standards.
The Bitchange KYC and AML policy is as follows:
- All transactions conducted via Bitchange.Online will be subject to AML transaction monitoring.
- Personal data, including, but not limited to, mail address, mobile phone number, full legal name, home address are gathered in order to identify the user. These data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- We may at any time suspend your account at any time without liability if we notice any suspicious activity.
- All suspicious activity is to be reported to the senior management and the regulator.
- Bitchange is prohibited from transacting business with individuals, companies and countries that are on prescribed Sanctions lists. We will therefore screen our clients against the sanctions lists in all territories in which we operate.